CALL FOR PAPERS
It is an honour to welcome you to The 2nd AGC-BEST 2019 International Conference. The conference will be held on October 16-18, 2019, in Banda Aceh, Aceh Province, Indonesia. This conference is hosted by Syiah Kuala University (recognizably abbreviated as UNSYIAH), the largest and the oldest national university in Aceh. The AGC-BEST is an annual international conference carried out regularly by Economic and Business Faculty of Syiah Kuala University (FEB-UNSYIAH) since 2018.
|Abstract or Full Paper Submission Deadline||Sept 25, 2019|
|Abstract or Full Paper Acceptance Notification||Sept 30, 2019|
|Early Bird Registration & Payment Deadline||Sept 23, 2019|
|Final Manuscript (Camera Ready)||Oct 5, 2019|
|Deadline Registration and Payment||Oct 10, 2019|
|Conference Day||Oct 16-17, 2019|
The 2nd AGC-BEST on will provide an excellent forum for sharing knowledge and research findings among academicians, professionals, and governments. Topics of interests cover all theoretical and practical aspects of Business, Economics, and Sustainable Development Trends.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Business
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Talent Management
- Financial Arbitrage
- Public Sector Management and Service Delivery
- Private Placement
- Disruptive Business Model
- Sustainable Reporting
- Green Business
- Financial Technology
Track 2: Economics
- Disruptive economics 4.0
- Tourism Economics
- Sharing Economics
- Green Economics and Environmental Sustainability
- Economic Integration
- Islamic Economics and Social Welfare
- Islamic Banking and Finance
- Urban and Regional Economics
- Digital Economics and Monetary Policy
- Political and Corruption Economics
- Social and Natural Capital Economics
- Marine Economics
- Inter-regional Linked
- Fiscal Policy
Track 3: Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Big Data in Accounting
- Forensic Accounting
Payment by Wire Transfer / Bank Draft:
Bank Account name (please be exact)/Beneficiary : ACEH GLOBAL CONFERENCE BEST
Bank Account Number : 7122000208
Bank Name: Bank Mandiri Syariah
City: Banda Aceh
Country : INDONESIA
After performing the wire-transfer, please email a copy of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org for record management with subject [payment and your paper ID]. All bank charges are to be borne by the participant. Payments made are NOT refundable.
Non-Student: Rp. 1.500.000,-
Student: Rp. 750.000,-
Non-Student: Rp. 1.000.000,-
Student: Rp. 750.000,-
Non-Student: Rp. 1.000.000,-
- Authors who make their payment before September 23, 2019 will benefit from the Early Bird Registration rate. The registration payment will be closed on October 7, 2019.
- Participants are eligible for student rate if he/she is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student. Students must email the scanned copy of their ‘Student Identification Card’ within proof of payment
- Sending proof of payment by email to email@example.com
- Please do not forget to indicate your name, affiliation, ID to enable identification of payment.
- Registration fee includes the two days of the conference (all sessions and keynotes), seminar kit, coffee breaks and lunches for all participants.
- Support letters for entry visa will only be issued to attendees who have successfully paid their registration fees in full amount.
- Certificates only given to the participant or attendee have registered their attendance at the conference registration desk.
“Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, computational or theoretical works in all topics of interests of The 2nd AGC-BEST 2019. All papers submitted must be original contributions that are not currently submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal during the review process of the 2nd AGC-BEST 2019
Method of Submission
- English is the official language of the conference and therefore the paper should be written and presented only in English
- Prepare your manuscript using the standard conference template provided here. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the European A4-size paper layout (8.27 inch X 11.69 inch). Please strictly follow the format of your manuscripts according to the given standard template. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. Download paper template here: Template Paper AGC 2019
- The paper should be between 4,000 – 6,000 words (including abstract, tables/figures, author’s bio, acknowledgement and references list), and has never been published before nor currently being submitted to another conference nor being considered for publication in other journals. Additional charges will always be incurred if the paper is longer than specified words. Therefore, authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity
- All manuscripts must be free from grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors and it is the responsibility of authors to make sure that the paper has been thoroughly edited and proofread before submission.
- The conference uses Open Conference System for submission of abstract, papers, and review process.
- An author interested in submitting a paper to the 2nd AGC-BEST 2019 is required to create a new account through this link.
A Publication Clinic Session will be held on the last day of the conference. The aim of this session in to improve the quality of presented papers and increase the possibility of the paper being published at the targeted journals. This session is free of extra charge. The facilitators are editors of the targeted journals and experts who have long experiences in publishing high quality articles.
Full papers submitted to the conference will be peer reviewed. Upon acceptance, the paper that has been presented at the conference by one of the authors will have a chance to be published in other nationally accredited Journals. The selected papers potentially will be published in Sinta 2 accredited journals and other affiliated journal (JDAB, JKP, JBM, JAI, IJSAM, JASA and JAROE).
Time Allocation for Presenters
Each presenter is allocated 15 minutes for oral presentation and the questions and discussion. A typical presentation has a 10-minute talk, 4-minute discussion, and 1-minute shift to a next presenter.
Session times are listed in the program book to allow attendees to select the presentations they wish to attend. Consequently, session chairs will strictly enforce these time limits with a bell ringing as follows.
|After a lapse of 7 min. Warning||the bell rings once|
|After a lapse of 10 min. Finish Presentation||the bell rings twice|
|After a lapse of 14 min. Finish discussion and Q&A||the bell rings three times|
Audio Visual Equipment
Rooms allocated for parallel sessions are equipped with LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, laptop running Windows, with PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Please bring your PowerPoint presentation file in the forms of either ppt, pptx or pdf on a USB memory stick and submit it to the operator of each presentation room at least 30 minutes before the session starts.
Using your own laptops for presentations is not allowed.